Assoc. Prof. PhD
Synthesis of catalysts based on new carriers investigated for application in heterogeneous catalytic processes such as: reduction of NO with CO, NO + CO + O2, oxidation of CO and hydrocarbons, as well as study of the stability of catalyst compositions to catalytic poisons – SO2, H2O. Preparation photocatalysts on various substrates suitable for the decomposition of toxic waste gases. Interests in green chemistry for environmental protection.
- N. Kassabova, D. Stoyanova, D. Vladov, D. Mehandjiev, D. Shishkov
“Spent Pd catalyst – component for oxide catalysts, designed for CO oxidation and NO reduction”,
Chemical Engineering Journal 120 (2006) 107-111.
- D. Stoyanova, R. Nikolov, M. Khristova, D. Paneva, D. Mehandjiev,
”Catalytic activity of Fe/AC, obtained by impregnation of actived carbon in aqueous and non-aqueous media, to neutralize NO”,
Journal of Porous Materials 16 (2009) 1-7
- D. Stoyanova, P. Georgieva, N. Kasabova,
“Pd-containing catalysts promoted by NiO designed for reduction of NO with CO at stoichiometric NO/CO ratio”,
Reaction Kinetics Mechanisms and Catalysis 108 (2013) 391- 402
- D.Stoyanova, P. Georgieva, I. Avramova, K. Aleksieva, D. Marinova, D. Mehandjiev,
“Nitric Oxide (Nо) Decomposition On Catalysts, Containing Oxides Of Lanthanum And Cerium, Supported On γ–Alumina”,
Journal of rare earths 37 (2019) 151-159.
- D. Stoyanova, I. Stambolova, V. Blaskov, K. Zaharieva, I. Avramova, O. Dimitrov, S. Vassilev , A. Eliyas, N.Nedjalkov,
“Mechanical milling of hydrothermally obtained CaTiO3 – morphology and photocatalytic activity”,
Nano-Structures and Nano-Objects 18 (2019) 100301.