Assoc. Professor, PhD
- Chemical deposition methods of thin nanosized films (sol gel method and spray pyrolysis).
- Establishing the relationship of the physicochemical features of the layers with their: (a) anticorrosive properties (b) photoluminescent and opitical properties (c) photocatalytic properties for the decomposition of model contaminants in the liquid and gas phases.
- Investigation of nanosized powders as photocatalysts.
- Application of “green chemistry” methods for new materials preparation.
1. I. Stambolova, O. Dimitrov, S Vassilev, St. Yordanov, V. Blaskov, N. Boshkov, M. Shipochka,
Preparation of newly developed CeO2/ZrO2 multilayers: Effect of the treatment temperature on the structure and corrosion performance of stainless steel,
J. Alloys Comp., 806(2019) 1357.
2. D. Stoyanova, I. Stambolova, V. Blaskov, K. Zaharieva, I. Avramova, O. Dimitrov, S. Vassilev, A. Eliyas, N. Nedyalkov,
Mechanical milling of hydrothermally obtained CaTi3 powders—morphology and photocatalytic activity,
Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects 18 (2019) 100301.
3 I . Stambolova, M. Shipochka, V. Blaskov, A. Loukanov, S. Vassilev,
Sprayed nanostructured TiO2 films for efficient photocatalytic degradation of textile azo dye,
J. Photochem. Photobiol. B, 117 (2012) 2 19.
4. I Stambolova, V Blaskov, D Stoyanova, I Avramova, L Dimitrov, K Milenova, K Balashev, S Simeonova, A Tzonev, L Aleksandrov & A Eliyas,
Dependence of the textural properties and surface species of ZnO photocatalytic materials on the type of precipitating agent used in the hydrothermal synthesis,
Bulletin of Materials Science 40 (2017) 483–492(2017
5. D. Nesheva, V. Dzhurkov, I. Stambolova, V. Blaskov, I. Bineva, J M. Calderon, S. Preda, M. Gartner, T. Hristova-Vasileva, M. Shipochka,
Surface modification and chemical sensitivity of sol gel deposited nanocrystalline ZnO films.
Mater. Chem. Phys, 209 (2018) 165