Assoc. Prof. PhD
- Design of new effective nanoscale mesoporous and composite materials.
- Investigation of catalysts and adsorbents for control of emissions containing greenhouse gases, volatile organic substances and nitrogen oxides.
- Adsorption-textural studies of porous materials
- I. Spassova, M. Khristova, D. Panayotov, D. Mehandjiev, “Coprecipitated CuO-MnOx for Low-Temperature CO-NO and CO-NO-O2 Reactions”
Journal of Catalysis, 185 (1) (1999) 43-57.
- I. Spassova, M Khristova, R. Nickolov, D. Mehandjiev,
“Novel application of depleted fullerene soot (DFS) as support of catalysts for low-temperature reduction of NO with CO”
Journal of Colloid Interface Science 320 (1) (2008) 186-193.
- I. Spassova, N. Velichkova, D. Nihtianova, M. Khristova,
“Influence of Ce Addition on The Catalytic Behavior of Alumina Supported Cu-Co Catalysts in NO Reduction with CO”
Journal of Colloid Interface Science 354 (2) (2011) 777-784.
- I. Spassova, N. Stoeva, R. Nickolov, G. Atanasova, M. Khristova,
Impact of carbon on the surface and activity of silica-carbon supported copper catalysts for reduction of nitrogen oxides,
Applied Surface Science 369 (2016) 120–129.
- N. Velikova, I. Spassova,
Amine functionalized mesoporous hybrid materials: Influence of KCl and xylene on the textural characteristics and CO2 sorption“,
Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology 91 (2) (2019) 374-384