Associate professor, PhD
Synthesis and structural characterization of amorphous, glass-crystalline and polycrystalline materials for optics, optoelectronics, waste storage and catalysis applications.
- Development of new glass compositions with the participation of non-traditional glass formers – МоО3, WO3, Nb2O3.
- Investigation the tendency of immiscibility of the liquids and the consequences of their occurrence.
- Study of thermal behavior of new amorphous, polycrystalline and hybrid materials.
- Crystallization kinetics of amorphous materials.
- N. Nedyalkov, M. Koleva, N. Stankova, R. Nikov, A. Dikovska, L. Aleksandrov, R. Iordanova, G. Atanasova, D. Karashanova, K. Grochowska, G. Sliwinski,
“All optical formation and decomposition of silver nanoparticles in glass”,
Applied Surface Science, 495, 143546, 2019.
N. Rangelova, L. Aleksandrov, S. Nenkova,
“Synthesis and characterization of pectin/SiO2 hybrid materials”,
Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 85, 330, 2018.
L. Aleksandrov, T. Komatsu, K. Shonozaki, T. Honma, R. Iordanova,
“Structure of MoO3-WO3-La2O3-B2O3 glasses and crystallization of LaMo1-xWxBO6 solid solution”,
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 429, 171, 2015.
L. Aleksandrov, R. Iordanova, Y. Dimitriev, N. Georgiev, T. Komatsu,
“Eu3+ doped 1La2O3:2WO3:1B2O3 glass and glass–ceramic”,
Optical Materials 36, 1366, 2014.
L. Aleksandrov, T. Komatsu, R. Iordanova, Y. Dimitriev,
“Structure study of MoO3-ZnO-B2O3 glasses by Raman spectroscopy and formation of a-ZnMoO4 nanocrystals”,
Optical Materials, 33, 839, 2011.