Assist. Prof., PhD
- Mechanochemical synthesis of inorganic materials. Investigation of the influence of mechanical activation parameters on the structure, morphology and properties of the obtained phases.
- Phase and structural studies of intermediates product using X-ray analysis (XRD), infrared spectroscopy (IR), differential thermal analysis (DTA) and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS).
- Evaluation of the catalytic activity of the obtained samples in the reactions of decomposition of organic dyes, oxidation of CO and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- M. Mancheva, R. Iordanova, D. Klissurki, G. Tyuliev, B. Kunev,
“Direct mechanochemical synthesis of nanocrystalline NiWO4”,
Journal of Physical Chemistry, C 111 (2007) 1101-1104
- M. Mancheva, R. Iordanova, Y. Dimitriev, K. Petrov, G. Avdeev,
“Direct synthesis of metastable nanocrystalline ZrW2O8 by а melt quenching method” ,
Journal of Physical Chemistry, C111 (2007) 14945-14947
- M. Mancheva, R. Iordanova, Y. Dimitriev,
“Mechanochemical synthesis of nanocrystalline ZnWO4”,
Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 509 (2011) 15-20
- M. Gancheva, R. Iordanova, Y. Dimitriev, D. Nihtianova, P. Stefanov, A. Naydenov,
“Mechanochemical synthesis, characterization and catalytic activity of Bi2WO6 nanoparticles in CO, n-hexane and methane oxidation reactions”,
Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 570 (2013) 34-40
- M. Gancheva, R. Velinova, P. Konova, P. Stefanov, R. Iordanova, A. Naydenov,
On the stabilization of the oxidized state of palladium by CuWO4 for application as catalyst in abatement of C1–C4 hydrocarbons emissions,
Mater. Res. Express 6 (2019) 085554
Mobility for training, ERASMUS + programme
2018, Institute of Materials Science and Engineering, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
2019, Electronic Ceramic Deapartment, Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
2019, Universidad de Sevilla e Instituto de Ciencias de Materiales de Sevilla Centro mixto US-CSIC Avda, Sevilla, Spain
2019-2020 Mentor of one group to “Institute of BAS with small learning & research communities” part of “Education with Science” – a joint program of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and the Ministry of Education and Science.