- Synthesis of inorganic materials; Calcium phosphate biomaterials – ceramics and cements; Sintering and high-energy grinding processes.
- Environmental chemistry; Analytical studies of natural waters, soils and soil extracts; Thermodynamic calculation of the chemical species of the elements in natural aqueous solutions
- Titorenkova R.,Dyulgerova E., Petkova V., Ilieva R.,
“Carbonation and dehydrohylation of apatite during high energy milling of biphasic Ca-phosphate ceramics”
Ceramics International 45(6) pp 7025-7033, 2019.
- Kostov-Kitin V.V., Dyulgerova E., Ilieva R., Petkova V.
“Powder x-ray diffraction studies of hydroxyapatite and β-TCP mixtures processed by high energy dry milling”
Ceramics International 44(7) pp 8664-8671, 2018.
- Gusiyska A., Vassileva R., Dyulgerova E., Ilieva R., Mironova J., Gyulbenkian E.,
“SEM studies of root canal dentin irrigated with solutions citrate chitosan” – A preliminary report,
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 5(1), 539-542, 2016.
- Vasileva R, Dyulgerova E., Ilieva R., M. Gabrashanska, M. Alexandrov, V. Nanev, I . Vladov, N. Tsocheva-Gaytandzhieva, P. Dimitrov ,
“Antioxidant status and histological studies after implantation of modified hydroxyapatite in rat calvaria”,
Proceedings of the ten workshop „Biological activity of metals, synthetic compounds and natural products“, Sofia, Bulgaria, ISSN 2367-5683, 17-19 November 2015.
- Radost Ilieva, Ognyan Petrov, Elena Dyulgerova,
“Preparation and characterization of pastes based on calcium phosphate powders and sodium hyaluronate”
Journal of International Scientific Publications, Materials, Methods & Technologies, 9, 395-403, 2015