Assist. Prof., PhD
- In the field of inorganic material science and environmental chemistry.
- Synthesis of new materials
- Instrumental methods of analysis
- A. Detcheva, R. Velinova, A. Manoylova, E. Ivanova,
“Study on the Colouration of Bulgarian Late-antique and Medieval Archaeological Glass Finds by a Validated Total Reflection X-ray Fluorescence Procedure”,
Physics and Chemistry of Glasses: European Journal of Glass Science and Technology Part B 58(5) (2017) 217–225.
- R. Velinova, S. Todorova, B. Drenchev, G. Ivanov, M. Shipochka, P. Markov, D. Nihtianova, D. Kovacheva, A.V. Larin, A. Naydenov,
„Complex study of the activity, stability and sulfur resistance of Pd/La2O3– CeO2-Al2O3 system as monolithic catalyst for abatement of methane“,
Chemical Engineering Journal 368 (2019) 865–876.
- S. Todorova, A. Naydenov, R. Velinova, H. Kolev, A. V. Larin, D. Stoyanova, M. Shopska, K. Tenchev, P. Stefanov,
“Pd–MeOx/Al2O3 (Me = Co, La, Ce) catalysts for methane combustion”,
Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis 126 (2019) 663–678.
- M . Gancheva, R. Velinova, P. Konova, P. Stefanov, R. Iordanova, A. Naydenov,
“On the stabilization of the oxidized state of palladium by CuWO4 for application as catalyst in abatement of C1-C4 hydrocarbons emissions”,
Materials Research Express 6(8) (2019) 085554.