Assoc. Prof., PhD
Fundamental and applied research into the development and use of new effective and promising catalysts for environmental protection; Infrared spectroscopy and catalytic reaction mechanisms; Investigations of new and promising materials used as adsorbents for gas purification and selective separation of gas mixtures.
- S. Andonova, Z.A. Ok, E. Ozensoy, K. Hadjiivanov,
Effectsinduced by interaction of the Pt/CeOx/ZrOx/γ-Al2O3 ternary mixed oxide DeNOx catalyst with hydrogen,
Catalysis Today (2019) in press, DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2019.02.056.
- S. Andonova, Z.A. Ok, N. Drenchev, E. Ozensoy, K. Hadjiivanov, Pt/CeOx/ZrOx/γ-Al2O3 Ternary Mixed Oxide DeNOx Catalyst: Surface Chemistry and NOx Interactions,
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 122 (2018) 12850-12863.
- S. Andonova, V. Marchionni, L. Lietti, L. Olsson,
Micro-calorimetric studies of NO2 adsorption on Pt/BaO-supported on γ-Al2O3 NOx storage and reduction (NSR) catalysts-Impact of CO2, Molecular Catalysis 436 (2017) 43-52.
- S. Andonova, E. Ivanova, J. Yang, K. Hadjiivanov,
Adsorption Forms of CO2 on MIL-53(Al) and MIL-53(Al) OHx As Revealed by FTIR Spectroscopy,The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 121 (2017) 18665-18673.
- S. Andonova, E. Vovk, J. Sjöblom, E. Ozensoy, L. Olsson,Chemical deactivation by phosphorous under lean hydrothermal conditions over Cu/BEA NH3 – SCR catalysts,Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 147 (2014) 251-263.