Assist. Prof. Dr.
- Synthesis of phosphate compounds as cathode materials for lithium- and sodium-ion batteries. Investigation of the electrochemical properties of phosphate compounds: a) intercalation/ deintercalation of lithium and sodium ions into/ from phosphate structure; b) a potential window; c) speed of electrochemical reactions; d) influence on the type of electrolyte; е) influence on the type of separator; f) influence on the type of anode.
- Study of the impact of various chemical products on human health in: production, transportation and use. Preparation of the appraisal for precautions, which must to comply from worker to user.
- V. Koleva, T. Boyadzhieva, E. Zhecheva, D. Nihtianova, S. Simova, G. Tyuliev, R. Stoyanova
“Precursor-based methods for low-temperature synthesis of defectless NaMnPO4 with an olivine- and maricite-type structure”,
Cryst Eng Comm. 15 (2013) 9080 – 9089.
- T. Boyadzhieva, V. Koleva, E. Zhecheva, D. Nihtianova, L. Mihaylov, R. Stoyanova
“Competitive lithium and sodium intercalation into sodium manganese phospho-olivine NaMnPO4 covered with carbon black”,
RSC Advances 5 (2015) 87694–87705.
- L. Soserov, A. Stoyanova, T. Boyadzhieva, V. Koleva, M. Kalapsazova, R. Stoyanova
“Nickel-manganese structured and multiphase composites as electrodes for hybrid supercapacitors”,
Electrochim. Acta 283 (2018) 1063-1071.
- L. Mihaylov, T. Boyadzhieva, R. Tomov, V. Kumar, V. Koleva, R. Stoyanova, T. Spassov,
“LiMnPO4-olivine deposited on a nanoporous alloy as an additive-free electrode for lithium ion batteries”,
Dalton Trans. 48 (2019) 17037-17044.
- V. Koleva, T. Boyadzhieva, R. Stoyanova,
“Crystal and morphology design of dittmarite-type ammonium iron-manganese phosphates, NH4Mn1-xFexPO4.H2O, as precursors for phospho-olivine electrodes”,
Crystal Growth & Design 19 (2019) 3744-3754.