Assoc. Prof. PhD
Main research area and subareas
- X-ray Photoelectron spectroscopy. Properties, structure, synthesis and applications of glasses and ceramics, thin films, hard and anticorrosion coatings, catalysts, semiconductors, materials for energy transformation, biomaterials and bioimplants, graphene and graphene like phases.
- Auger electron spectroscopy, Scanning electron Spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction analysis, UV-vis spectroscopy. Polymers and organic materials and their applications.
Selected scientific publications in the field
- T. Milenov, A. Dikovska, G. Avdeev, I. Avramova, K. Kirilov, D. Karashanova, P. Terziyska, B. Georgieva, B. Arnaudov, S. Kolev, E. Valcheva,
Pulsed laser deposition of thin carbon films on SiO2/Si substrates,
Applied Surface Science 480 (2019) 323-329.
- T. Milenov, A. Nikolov, G. Avdeev, I. Avramova, S. Russev, D. Karashanova, I. Konstadinov, B. Georgieva, J. Mladenoff, I. Balchev, N. Stankova, S. Kolev, E. Valcheva,
“Synthesis of graphene-like phases in a water colloid by laser ablation of graphite”, Materials Science and Engineering B: Solid-State Materials for Advanced Technology 247 (2019) art. no. 114379.
- T. Milenov, I. Avramova, E. Valcheva, G. V. Avdeev, S. Rusev, S. Kolev, I. Balchev, I. Petrov, D. Pishinkov, V. N. Popov,
“Deposition of defected graphene on (001) Si substrates by thermal decomposition of acetone”,
Superlattices and Microstructures 111 (2017) 45-56.
- I. Avramova, S. Suzer, D. Guergova, D. Stoychev, P. Stefanov,
“CeOx/Al2O3 thin films on stainless steel substrate – Dynamical X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy investigations“,
Thin Solid Films 536 (2013) 63-67.
- I. Avramova, D. Stoychev and Ts. Marinova,
“Characterization of a thin CeO2-ZrO2-Y2O3 films electrochemical deposited on stainless steel”,
Applied Surface Science 253 3 (2006) 1365-1370.